DOWNLOAD RENDERING CLIENT FOR FREE
Rendering Client 4.0 Beta
|Version: 220.127.116.11||Platform: Windows7 64bit / Win8 64bit / Win10 64bit|
|Size: 59.4 MB||Supported Software: Maya 64bit / Max 64bit|
|Updated date: 2017/8/9|
- Support one-stop batch dragging tasks, automatic analysis, upload, render and download.
- Support all kinds of path, automatically find and upload all the related asset such as texture, reference, cache.
- Support all kinds of mainstream CG software and plugins; set plugin configuration basing on cloud.
- Support automatic compression, multi-thread upload and download, freely adjust priority setting for task download.
- Support adjusting for rendering task priority、preview and check effects in advance.
- Freely customized download directory in term of different project.
- Scene files on Rayvision cloud storage is closely matched to the customer's own directory structure.
- Automatic rendering cost accounting, failed task will not be charged.
File Synchronization Tool
When using web submission rendering, use the file syncing tool that has built-in aspera transmission engine to sends raw data to the cloud and downloads the rendering results with high speed.
- Supports automatic upload of selected directories, and synchronizes local files to the RayVision’s server in real time.
- Supports automatic download of selected directories, monitors selected rendering tasks, and automatically downloads rendering results to the local computer in real time.
- Automatically searches for the fastest relay hub amongst those located in over 10 regions around the world for maximum transmission speed.
- Two built-in transmission engines available: Aspera and RvSync. Tests show that transmission speed is 10 times or more than that of ordinary FTP under certain network conditions.